Just Keeping Track For Myself

"When white would embrace what is right..." is what was prayed for at the inauguration of our new president, Mr. Obamanation. Well, they're getting what they prayed for.
This white girl is embracing what is right.
Right wing, baby!!!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

And Here It Goes

All throughout the nominations for president and the election last year I was horrified as America was allowing Obama to run for office. I thought for sure people would see right through his crap and not elect him. Unfortunately, America was blinded by the media and their own ignorance and somehow he's in office.

So, I am going to keep my eye on things that he does. Just for fun. And that way in the years to come as we have to fix everything he did I can tell people, "I told you so."

I'll be inspired by Rush Limbaugh, the Drudge Report and Free Republic.

PS...

"I hope he fails!!!!"

1 comment:

Matt and Haley said...

I can't help but hope he does as well simply because I'm tired of all the crap Bush has received these last 8 years. I don't agree with everything Bush did, but I think he did a lot better of a job than people give him credit for!