Just Keeping Track For Myself

"When white would embrace what is right..." is what was prayed for at the inauguration of our new president, Mr. Obamanation. Well, they're getting what they prayed for.
This white girl is embracing what is right.
Right wing, baby!!!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Obama to pay our enemies to be nice to us

Obama has come up with a new way to deal with terrorists and those who want to kill Americans. PAY THEM TO BE OUR FRIENDS! Apparently, it has worked for him before. Obama said, "“As a kid growing up I found that by paying relatively small amounts of money to the right people I could avoid being injured. Similarly, I discovered that a modest amount of money placed in the right hands worked wonders in Chicago politics.”

For the full article click here

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Did he REALLY say that!?! Whoa! So if I threatened to hit him with an ugly stick, he'll pay me not to? Hmmm, I say "easy money" muhahahaha.

Let's get real. Ok, class, repeat after me "paying bribes" and "receiving bribes."