Just Keeping Track For Myself

"When white would embrace what is right..." is what was prayed for at the inauguration of our new president, Mr. Obamanation. Well, they're getting what they prayed for.
This white girl is embracing what is right.
Right wing, baby!!!

Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Almost Too Much

Most nights at 11pm I can be found watching the Factor, Glenn Beck, or Colbert report. I catch up on all the latest issues, and then try to go to bed so mad I can't see straight. It's too infuriating to see what Barack and his horrid cabinet are doing to our wonderful country. I feel like I can't even try to post about all the things that he is doing because every day there is a new issue coming up.
Last night I was talking to another young couple. They're in a hurry to take advantage of the new $8,000 cash back from the government for new home buyers. I'm tempted to take advantage of that offer too. I know I will for sure be taking advantage of the $4500 rebate for trading in your old clunker car. I feel so guilty though. That money is part of his stimulus package that is going to screw my kids and grand kids. But there is the thought that if the money is there I might as well take advantage of it, right? ... but that's the very problem. He knows he can get away with this crap because once people see all these wonderful rebates they're going to get they take advantage of it. But little do we realize that the $4500 he "gives" us now is going to cost us thousands upon thousands in the next few years.
Health Care is going to screw us in the long run. Look at what happens in Europe and Canada because of their socialized medicine. Look at how the VA program is being run-anyone who knows anything understands what a mess that system is. And didn't one of those dumb eastern states try state wide medical care? And in just 7 short months they've gone millions of dollars over budget and predict they will be bankrupt before long. Why aren't people seeing that it doesn't work? Because they're blinded by the immediate result-they'll have free health care right now. They don't care what will happen to it in 10 years, they just want it free and they want it now.
All I can say right now is that we really need to be on top of the issues, and not just by sitting in front of our televisions complaining about them to whoever is in the same room. We need to join groups, be proactive about letting our voices be heard. I personally have joined a couple groups and am intent on helping make sure that America isn't in a worse situation for our children. I would expect every responsible American to do the same-we can't just give up and let these issues take over.

No comments: