Just Keeping Track For Myself

"When white would embrace what is right..." is what was prayed for at the inauguration of our new president, Mr. Obamanation. Well, they're getting what they prayed for.
This white girl is embracing what is right.
Right wing, baby!!!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Soup Kitchen: Priceless


Cost of a bowl of soup at a homeless shelter: $0
Cost of staying overnight at homeless shelter: $0
Catching a "homeless" man taking a picture of Michelle Obama with his $300 Blackberry (+$100 a month service fees) while receiving his FREE Government provided meal: Priceless!

I'll try to stay off my soap box about the ignoramus's living off the government and let the photo do it's own talking. They say a picture is worth a thousand words-so enjoy the photo. Try to keep your blood pressure under control.

Perhaps I should chime and say something like, "Whoopty Doo! Michelle Obama doing service in the food kitchen! Good for her!!!" So here, I'll say it. Good for Michelle. I'm glad she can take a break from her lobster dinners and private jet tours across the country to occasionally do something for her fellow man.

Don't break your arm while patting your own back, Michelle.

2 comments:

Mach Momma said...

She also wore $450 shoes to serve soup in the soup kitchen. I thought she shopped at Target.

Ghett said...

First, let me brace for the backlash....... Okay, FYI: That's not $400.00 Blackberry. It's a Nokia 1060 that's actually GIVEN out along with 250 free minutes a month by a company called Assurance. Secondly, I find it strange that I can't come close to seeing the First Lady's shoes, so I'm wondering how a poster could tell that her shoes costs $450.00?? Let's be fair. I think they're all a bunch of corporate assholes... and that's INCLUDING both Bushes as well as that draft-dodging Clinton. But I'm fair in presenting my accusations/allegations. Unless of course, this is NOT a blog but rather just another cyber lynch mob.