Just Keeping Track For Myself

"When white would embrace what is right..." is what was prayed for at the inauguration of our new president, Mr. Obamanation. Well, they're getting what they prayed for.
This white girl is embracing what is right.
Right wing, baby!!!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

2010 Health Care Bill

I could totally vomit.

I can't believe this bill passed. As a news reporter just said, "We're watching the destruction of the US constitution."

I completely agree. I can't believe these morons are going to let this bill through. I want to run in there and scream!!!


"We will be joining those who established Social Security, Medicare and now, tonight, health care for all Americans," said Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., as the vote neared.

Does she not realize Social Security is bankrupt and won't be around in 20 years??? Does she not realize what a disaster Medicare is???

I'm just so frustrated and furious right now that no one has been listening to the American people...

Click here for the Yahoo! article.


Side note:
Not one Republican (as of yet) voted for this bill, and 33 Democrats.

No comments: